Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ramblings

  • Friday night we had some friends come over for dinner and fellowship.  We had a fun time with them.
  • We are doing a study on Sunday night on end times with Gary Frazier and it's really interesting.
  • We are having a revival in April and I'm really looking forward to seeing God move in a mighty way here.  There has been a lot of prayer and work put into this already.
  • Abby and Kyndal went to some sweet church members house Monday night with some friends to watch a movie and have pizza.  They had a great time.
  • Craig and I went to a informational class in Dothan last night and are very encouraged at seeing God work in our family.
  • We are having some more wonderful visitors come this weekend and we are super excited about it.
  • We are having a widow/widower banquet at the church this Saturday night and I'm looking forward to that too.  They are all such special sweet people.
  • My baby will be 2 in less than 3 1/2 months.  WOW
  • We are having more visitors in March that I'm excited about.
  • Abby is taking the SAT in March, and I hope she does very well.
  • I am really enjoying cooking these days, I would rather stay home and cook than eat out (for lots of reasons).
  • I'm not doing too hot on eating less (what else is new).
  • I put Anna Claire on her toilet each night before her bath and she has TT'd twice.  Yeah
  • I am half way through reading the book Radical by David Platt, and wow it's very convicting and encouraging.
  • We had our cable cut off (for a few reasons) and it makes more time for reading which is great!
  • My kid who is turning 2 in less than 3 1/2 months is a mess, I tell you a M.E.S.S.
  • I'm looking forward to meeting my new nephew, Maddox in July.
  • I am very thankful for the family the Lord has blessed me with.
  • I am very thankful to have been raised in a Christian home.
  • I am very thankful for God's amazing grace and mercy and gift of salvation.
  • My almost 2 year old baby slept until 9 am Tuesday.  I guess those sweet big girls wore her out over the weekend.
  • I'm lacking in some patience's this week.
  • I don't like messes, and there seem to be lots of them in our house right now.
  • Anna Claire loves to have her nose plunged, I know very weird!
  • I have a lot I should be doing right now, so I don't know why I'm still on this computer???

    She thought she was something big putting on Kyndal's shoes!
    Daddy jumping with them (popcorn)!
    "Someones" messy desk?!?!?!
    Silly girl that's a mess.  She brought this to me and wanted me to plunge her nose, and when I didn't, she tried to herself!!!


1 comment:

eronmiller said...

I can't wait to be one of your visitors in March!!
I can't wait to meet your new nephew in July!! And the last pictures cracks me up!!