Friday, August 16, 2013

Date with a cutie!

Yesterday Craig and the big girls went out for a couple of hours so when Anna Claire woke up from her nap, she and I went out.  We walked to Dunkin Donuts and then went to the park for a while.  We had a good time.  It was a beautiful day and it felt great outside, like I had my windows opened all day kind of good:)

On our way

She said she wanted a "chocet" donut!  She also said "thank you mommy for my donut".

After 5 bites, she said "I'm done, thow this away and let's go to da park".  Ok, when did you become the boss little missy!!!!

Swing me high momma

Good thing I was standing there, because her leg got stuck and she almost flipped forward.

We had a fun time together.  Wow watching 1 kid is absolutely so easy:)

1 comment:

Julie Loftin said...

She is so precious and has the cutest smile!