Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas (Part 2)

Wednesday, I got the day off.  Me, Eron, Mom, and GiGi spent the day together shopping.  We had breakfast and lunch together and just did whatever.  It was so nice.

Thursday, we all went and did a little shopping with GiGi and had some good lunch.

That night we had my side of the family's Christmas gathering at my moms house, and it. was. crowded.  AC was quite whiney most of the night and would only let a couple of people have anything to do with her.  If someone looked at her, she would cry.  I think all the people was a bit overwhelming for her, because she normally doesn't act like that.  I had an awful migraine too, but we still had a really good time.  My mom wanted to take tons of pictures and AC wasn't really digging that either!!!!!

Poor Justin, out of 9 grand kids he is the only boy.  Maybe baby Miller will be a boy!  I know Justin hopes so!

Abby, Kyndal, Jessie, and Marley all spent the night with mom and so we met for breakfast the next morning before heading back home.  We went to Chick-fil-A because the girls wanted to play.

It was a busy week, but it was great and filled with lots of good memories.

I don't remember when this was, but it was too cute not to post.

No comments: