Friday, January 20, 2012

Not much

going on around here this week other than school, church, and just everyday things.  It's raining today, and it suppose to through Monday. 

The girls had gymnastics last night and of course loved it.

We plan to go to a singing tonight after dinner.

Don't really have any plans for tomorrow except to clean and do clothes.

I am on a eating more healthy kick, which I hope isn't just a kick but life change.  I've been buying more healthy foods to cook.  I've actually lost 5.6 lbs in two weeks.  I have a lot more to go, but I determined.

I have a 19 month old who refuses to wear socks unless there are shoes on her feet.  I'm sure she will learn how to remove those sooner rather than later.  It is 11 am and I have put socks on her feet 5 times already and of course she has none on right now.  I give up, she can just have cold feet, little stinker.

She is still twisting her hair like crazy.  (this really drives me crazy if you couldn't tell)

She can now get on the couch without the assistance of her chair, so she thinks she is big stuff.

I've said this before, but teaching Abby and Kyndal with her is a challenge, but we are up for challenges.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: