Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday's Thoughts

We have our 3rd adoption class tonight.  I do enjoy this time for several reasons.  1. Time for just me and Craig to be together. 2. Great information (usually information overload).  3. Preparing for what the Lord has planned for our life.  The lady who leads our classes said some states don't require the classes, and after taking only 2 classes I'm extremely grateful to be living in a state that does. 

I made the girls a chore list with help from the hubby.  It's pretty generic, but it works for an 8 and 6 year old.  They ask, "Will Anna Claire have a list when she gets older?"  I have to keep explaining that she's only a baby, so we have to clean up after her.  They are all "into" this chore list today, but I'm sure it will get real old real fast!  They did also ask if they had to do their chores in the summer, "Um, Yep!"
Our girls have more blankets and pillows/pillow pets than anyone I know!
My "baby" will be 2 years old in 2 short months!!

We have 31 days of school left!!!

I just finished reading The Vow, in 4 days.  Awesome book, I would encourage you to read it!

I'm enjoying the weather we've had, but not so much the bugs!

Today as I was looking out the back door, I saw a squirrel trapped on the trampoline.  I don't know if it fell off a tree limb or what, but it was sad and funny to watch.  When I went to take a picture it, it was trying so hard to get out.  I called Craig to come and help it, but before he made it over here, the squirrel somehow managed to get out!

I've done pretty well this week with exercising, hopefully I can keep it up!?!?

We are having the church Easter egg hunt tomorrow evening during our Wednesday night children's time, the girls are looking forward to it.

We won't get to make it home this year for Easter, but that's okay, some sweet family members are coming next weekend to help me with my yardsale, and it just so happens to be my birthday too!!!!  Looking forward to their visit!

Here's to a good rest of the week!

No comments: