Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekend Recap

Thursday night after gymnastics, we had a family dinner at Olive Garden, which we all enjoyed.  That night when we got home, Craig and the girls sang Happy Birthday to me with candles in doughnuts.  It was sweet and of course I didn't get any pics that night.

Friday, Craig made us breakfast and then I went for a 3 mile bike ride, to the library, and to get a pedicure while Craig and the girls washed dishes and cleaned my car inside and out.  We met up for lunch and then came back to finish getting ready for our company.  Mom and GiGi got here about 2, and Craig and I left about 2:30 to go out for the evening.  Of course no pics again.  However before we left, the girls convinced grandmother and gigi to jump on the trampoline with them and I did get pics of that!

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, we started the yard sale at 6:30 am, which meant I was up at 5:00 (I am not a morning person).  It was a good yard sale.  The weather was great and I'm so thankful for all the help I had.  Abby and Kyndal have been begging to have a lemonade stand FOREVER, so I thought what better time.  They had lots of fun with that.  They made lemonade cookies Friday night with grandmother and gigi to sale too.

She was very well entertained!

That night we went to dinner here in town and then came back, took showers, and crashed!!!


Yesterday, we went to church, then to lunch.  Mom and GiGi left to go back home and the big girls went out evangelising with Craig while AC took a nap.  When they got back home, Kennedde came over with Aunt Rikki and Trest and played for a while outside.  Then it was time to go back to church.  We watched Courageous last night at church, and it was sooooo good.



Also, some very sweet folks put some beautiful flowers in front of the church yesterday for my birthday!  So sweet, thank you!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW Awesome weekend! those trampoline pics are indeed priceless! I am glad to hear the sale went good. The lemonade stand was a great idea!