Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekend Visitors

Eron and Marley came this weekend and we had a great time.  We went into some new shops here in town and took the kids to the park on Friday.  Not to soon after getting to the park, Marley and Kyndal needed to use the restroom, so we just left.  We cooked up some dinner, got kids ready for bed, and then we watched a movie.  Eron is a night owl ( and I mean really late owl).  I consider myself to be a night person, I guess because I seem to have more energy then, but I CANNOT stay up as long as Eron does, anytime!!!

Saturday morning we took the kids back to the park and let them play for a good while.  After lunch, the girls played outside while we got ready for our cousins memorial service here in town.  It was nice to see some old faces that we haven't seen in a while.  We then came back home, made a dress, cooked some dinner and watched the Bama boys win another game.  I fell asleep on the couch soon after the game was over.  So off to bed we went!

Sunday after church and lunch and some playtime outside, it was time for Eron and Marley to go home.  On the day they are planning to leave, Abby and Kyndal ALWAYS say, can you stay just one more day.  It's funny!  We really enjoyed our great company, we had a fun weekend.  The girls love playing together!

Cute shirts made by Aunt Eron (aka Marley Moo Designs)!!!



No comments: