Monday, November 7, 2011

Pictures

We went to Montgomery today to have our family, Abby's 8 year old, Kyndal's 6 year old, and Christmas pictures done.  Our appointment was at 10 am and it's an hour and a half drive so we had to wake up early this morning.  A and K both said I'm tired, I don't want to get up right now (i.e. luxury of home schooling)! 

We had a fun time spending the day together.  The pictures went really well, I was very happy with all of them.  Now, I can't wait to get them!!!

We had some lunch at Moe's.  I haven't been to Moe's in forever, and after we were done I remembered why!  It wasn't all that bad, but it wasn't all that good either.  We then made our drive back home, which is always just a nice, sometimes quiet, time for Craig and I to talk.

Messy mouth eating Daddy's cheese dip!


Tired baby girl ready for some sleep!

No comments: