Sunday, March 4, 2012

Poor baby

I thought Anna Claire was getting better, but last night she wouldn't eat her dinner and was crying quite a bit.  At 7:45 she climbed up on Craig and went to sleep.  This NEVER happens.  She plays and plays until you put her to bed and even then she usually plays a little more before going to sleep. 

We put her to bed and about 15-20 minutes later, she began crying and I went and got her.  She fell back asleep on me and I put her back in bed.  About 30 minutes later she woke up crying again and she laid on my lap asleep for about an hour, waking up sometimes and crying.  I was thinking maybe it could be an ear infection, but NO other symptoms whatsoever.  She doesn't mess with her ears, she has been sleeping more than well before last night.  I mean Friday she took over a 4 hour nap and she always sleeps 9-10 hours a night.  That is too much sleep and not normal in my opinion.  No fever, she has still been drinking and eating at least 2 good meals a day.  I gave her some Tylenol and she slept through the night.

This morning she came in my room with her finger in her ear and whining.  I called the doctors office, but they suggested I wait until in the morning, because Sunday's are super crazy with lots of sick people and I may not even get to see a doctor.  We are going in the morning though.

She is napping right now.

She likes to sit at the table like the big girls

Ready for church

Sweet sisters

No comments: